Hi! Today I’m going to show u SARABANDA’s spring/summer16 collection, that you will find very soon in their stores and retailers, all over the world! I’ve decided to show you the collection through their photo campaign, which took place at the sea side: km of beaches, blu sky, wind in your hair, balloons with pastel colors and happy kids. What could be a better background for a collection inspired by the Natural Chic for girls and by the Natural Anchor for the boys?
We have a lot of themes in this collection.
For the girls:
– Blue Flowers is characterized by wide volumes and inspired by 1950’s geometries, must-have accessories are foulards and scarfs.
– Ethnic Demin remembers exotic journey with a fashionable, causal taste: an easy-to-wear for everyday.
– World Striped is made for the school and the holidays, and contrasted stripes dominate.
For the boys:
– City Life remembers japanese’s contemporary style based on colors like white and blue.
– Ethno Denim brings with itself the spirit of adventure and exploration.
– Sport Club Cote d’Azur, which is characterised by a French calling, is disenchanted, free and naturally elegant. It is characterized by classic inserts with tones of white, blue and red.
I leave you to the pictures that tell more than words.